During the scale phase, there are two cooperation models which we can scale on a service fee basis or CPA basis, undertaking all the risks:
Scale on a service fee basis
- Shared knowledge. We educate teams on creating, running and optimizing Facebook campaigns;
- Client’s ad account. We run Facebook campaigns using the client’s budget;
- Fixed agency fee. We charge a set percentage from the Facebook spend;
- Exclusivity. We ask that we are the sole agency used for the client’s Facebook campaign.
Scale on a CPA basis
- We undertake the risk. Clients only pay for a specific KPI (installs, purchases, subscriptions, and trials). Price (CPA) is based on data gathered during the pilot campaign phase;
- Xtal8’s ad account. We run Facebook campaigns using our budget;
- No knowledge share. We do not disclose base prices or share insights into Facebook campaigns with the client.